*Please Read Fully*
PHOTOGRAPHY / VIDEOGRAPHY POLICY
- Rockledge Park provides a safe habitat for wildlife, we limit the use of the park for uses such as Non-Commercial and Commercial and portrait photography and videography.
- Rockledge Park requires all Non-Commercial and Commercial portrait photography and videography groups to complete in-person permit and to pay a required permit fee.
- Non-Commercial and Commercial and portrait photography and videography groups must complete a day-use Photography or Videography Permit.
DAY-USE PERMIT FEES:
DAY USE PERMIT FEES:
- Non-Commercial = Photo $50 for all day / Video $100 for all day.
- Commercial = Photo $50 per hour / Video $100 per hour.
- Photography Day-Use Permits DO NOT include Parking Pass of $10 per vehicle. Park Entry fee ($10 per vehicle) is a separate fee.
- The Day Use permit can be purchased online from www.RockledgePark.com or in person at the Rockledge Park store.
- The permit is ONLY completed in person at the park store and only takes a few minutes to complete.Rockledge Park Store (817) 454 – 1058
- If you are unsure about which type of permit you need to obtain, please give us a call and we can let you know which type of permit would be required.
WEATHER RELATED CANCELLATIONS:
- Each Day-Use photography permit is only valid for one day. If there is a weather related issue on the day of your scheduled Day Use Permit, you may receive a Raincheck Credit for another date.
- Please inquire at Park Store for any weather related photo shoot cancellation that is weather related.
- Any photography shoots on Northshore Trail that access through Rockledge Park must complete Day-Use permit.
PHOTO PERMIT PROCESS:
- Complete the Photography / Videography Permit.
- Receive a Media Pass Sticker from Rockledge Park store before session.
- Media Passes MUST be worn at all times during the photography videography session.
- Failure to wear Media Pass Sticker may result in photo shoot interruption and/or expulsion from Rockledge Park.
- Media Pass Sticker may be thrown away upon completion of photo shoot.
- Photographers and their clients should be considerate of other park guests.
- All guests are welcome to take nature photographs of Rockledge Park and to take casual smartphone pictures during visits.
- All portrait photographers and videographers (amateur or professional or friends/family) must preregister and pay the permit fee to take posed portraits or videos of individuals or groups at Rockledge Park.
****** IMPORTANT ******
Any photographers that do not have a Day-Use Permit and Media Pass Sticker will be asked to leave the park.
You must receive your Media Pass Sticker PRIOR to starting your photo shoot session.
We appreciate your cooperation.
NOTE: If you have questions about this policy, please give us a call at our Park Store: 817-454-1058.